Save your hairstylist and yourself time with Latched & Hooked's non-toxic pre-stretched braiding hair, great for all types of protective hair styles. The pre-stretched hair is thinned out and tapered out at the ends for a beautiful finish. Keep in mind these packs are not as full as Latched & Hooked's non-stretched braiding hair and will require you to purchase 2-3 additional packs than traditionally recommended for their non-stretched braiding hair.
- Suggested to order your hair 2 weeks prior to your hair appointment
- Textured and will not unravel
- Hair can be dipped in hot water with caution. We suggest a minimum of 60 seconds
- *For full head of individual knotless braids or box braids (small braids 6-8 packs, medium braids 8-10 packs, large braids 10-12 packs) *for best results consult your stylist.
- Cornrows 4-5 packs *for best results consult your stylist.
*All sales final. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted.
Q: How Is Latched & Hooked Hair Different?
A: Their synthetic hair products are formulated without toxic chemicals. They do not add any toxic chemicals before or after production making their synthetic hair the most wearable synthetic hair extension product on the market.This means you do not have to soak their hair prior to use, you can use it immediately upon arrival.
Q: Will my scalp itch or become irritated while using Latched & Hooked hair?
A: Latched & Hooked has worked tirelessly with polymer chemists to develop a safe non-toxic synthetic hair extension, however everyone's body chemistry is different and we cannot guarantee that you will not be allergic to their synthetic hair. We advise that you contact a dermatologist to determine if you are allergic to synthetic fibers and/or do a patch test by purchasing one box of synthetic hair and using the hair in one area for a week and test your tolerance of the product.