This thick, hydrating formulation will leave super dry, coarse hair soft and moisturized. Sweet Almond oil is rich in nourishing vitamins to promote healthy hair. Aloe vera and essential oils form a protective barrier for the hair and scalp.
Directions for Use:
Use on wet or dry hair. Apply a quarter size amount on the palm of the hand, rub hands together and apply to your hair. Do not rinse out. Style as desired. Safe for use on color treated hair.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY CREAM: Thick moisturizing hair cream that penetrates dry hair.
- NOURISHING OILS: Infused with Sweet Almond Oil and Castor Oil.
- VERSATILE STYLER: Styles like a butter, yet moisturizes like a cream.
- GREAT FOR ALL HAIR TEXTURES: Great for all textures from curly to kinky hair.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Formulation is vegan, ph balanced and natural ingredients are used. Does not contain: sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, phthalates, DEA, synthetic colors and drying alcohols.
- Can be used as a setting butter to set twist outs, braid outs and bantu knot styles
- For more defined styles, spray section with Curl Hydration Spray before twisting or braiding
Purified Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Oil, Gluconolactone and Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Phthalate-Free Fragrance (Parfum).
*Note: Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol are plant based emulsifying conditioners.
All Obia Naturals products are cruelty free (no animal testing) and vegan (no honey, beeswax, goats milk, or animal protein). Obia Naturals products do not contain: mineral oil, sulfates, DEA, petroleum, synthetic colors, or drying alcohols. All preservatives used are free from parabens and formaldehyde. Fragrances used are phthalate free.